New! Personalized Medigap Buyer’s Guide & Premium Calculator
Financial Ratings Series Online is proud to announce our latest product... New Medigap Buyer’s Guide & Premium Calculator - Personalized for Every User
Insurance companies charge dramatically different premium rates for the exact same benefit plans. The benefits for a “Plan A” policy with one insurance company are identical to a “Plan A” policy with any other company. Same for B, C, D, and so on. So you’d think that each company would charge pretty much the same. Not so! In fact, consumers may be able to save thousands by just shopping around.
Medigap insurance rates vary as much as 1,316% nationwide for identical plans, according to a new study by Weiss Ratings. In analyzing more than 5.6 million premium rates among more than 165 insurers offering Medigap insurance in 2011, Weiss Ratings found that premium rates continue to vary dramatically among all Medigap plans. For example, rates for a Plan A policy can range from a minimum of $439 to a maximum of $5,776 for a 65-year-old male.
Financial Ratings Online’s Medigap Buyer’s Guide & Premium Calculator saves the user both time and money. Using this comprehensive Buyer’s Guide & Premium Calculator, the user gets the best combination of benefits, cost savings and financial strength ratings.
With their Personalized Medigap Buyer’s Guide & Premium Calculator each library patron gets step-by-step guidance to learn how to select a Medigap insurance plan, which plans are right for them and which insurance company has the lowest rates. By simply entering their name, age, gender and zip code, users get immediate access to their own 80+ page, information-packed Buyer’s Guide & Premium Calculator, customized just for them.
Filled with need-to-know information, this customized report is written in an easy-to-follow style and provides all the information your patrons will need to:
- Learn What Medicare Does and Does Not Cover
- Find Out Their Options – to decide whether they want to fill the gaps in coverage with a Medicare Advantage Plan or combine Medicare Supplement Insurance with Medicare Benefits
- Pick a Medigap Plan that is right for them – all Medigap Plans (A-N) are explained in detail, what is covered under each plan, which plans are available in their area, and how to switch policies
- See the Premium Rates for each Medigap Plan available to them and the different premiums. The rates for identical plans can vary tremendously depending on the provider, so this customized report can save the user thousands of dollars. With their personalized Buyer’s Guide & Premium Calculator, users can compare plans for their specific circumstances. This unique report lists all companies selling Medigap in their area AND the actual rates they charge. Users will see exactly how much each company will actually charge for their Medigap policy. A money-saving tool that is not available in any other resource.
- Locate the Best Insurers – find out which insurers are recommended and which companies to avoid – insurers are ranked by their Weiss Financial Strength Rating, so users can be sure they are selecting the best companies. That way, you can find the best combination of price and strength.
- Find an Authorized Agent – contact information and phone numbers are provided for each insurer in their area – with their Weiss Financial Strength Rating – to make selecting an insurer quick and easy
Users will have absolute privacy. Financial Ratings Series Online and Weiss Ratings will never share their information with any insurance company, nor will users ever be contacted by an agent!
Users can view their customized report on the screen, print out selected pages, save the report to their home computer or email the report to their own email address.
This powerful new resource will inform, educate and guide users through this often difficult decision making process – all in one easy-to-understand, individually customized report. Never before has this information been available in such an easy-to-use, individually customized resource that will save your patrons both time and money, so they can rest assured that they are getting the best coverage for their budget.View Sample Report
Never before has this information been available in such an easy-to-use, individually customized resource!
Call (800) 562-2139 and Subscribe Today!
Libraries can demo the site, get a price quote or subscribe to Financial Ratings Series’ new Customized Medigap Buyer’s Guide & Premium Calculator by calling Grey House Publishing at (800) 562-2139.